Dream it and you can achieve it! You may apply to become a state titleholder in the 2018 Ms. Black USA Pageant, by applying directly to the Ms. Black USA Pageant as a Delegate-At-Large. If you meet the minimum eligibility requirements below, you may begin the state queen At-Large-Contestant application process here. It’s as simple as 1, 2, and 3.
STEP ONE: To apply, click here.
STEP THREE: If you meet the eligibility criteria listed below, please pay the $35.00 non-refundable application fee. Note: Applications will not be accepted without payment of application fee.
- You must be at least 27 years of age and not older than 35 years of age by the date of the national competition for which you compete.
- You must be a high school graduate.
- You may be single, widowed, married or divorced, with or without children.
- You must be a natural born female.
- You must be a United States citizen and live in the United States.
- You must be in excellent physical and mental health
Employees, officers, directors and agents of Miss Black USA Pageant and/or of any of their respective licensees, assigns, parents, affiliated and subsidiary companies and the immediate family (spouse, mother, father, sister, brother, daughter, son, regardless of where they live) or members of their same households (whether related or not) of such employees, officers, directors and agents are not eligible to be contestants in the MS. BLACK USA PAGEANT or participate in this application process.
Once we receive your At-Large-Delegate Application, snapshot and fee, your application will be reviewed by the Ms. Black USA National Recruitment Team and you will be contacted within one week by a member of the National Recruitment Team. All decisions will be made on rolling basis by October 1, 2017
Thanks again for your interest!